In this era of big data, AI tools should be every marketer’s co-pilot. When you consider complex consumer habits, dwindling attention spans and ever-changing algorithms, you’ll agree that you need AI to win.
91.7% of top-rated businesses are currently increasing investments in data and AI. This means that there is no better time than now for you to stack up on intelligent tools that save you hours in manual labor and help you build highly-efficient, scalable processes.
In this article, we’ll go in-depth on the best AI tools for marketers based on your selected marketing channel and specific goals.
What are AI Tools and How do They Help Marketers?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools are software or digital tools built with machine learning algorithms to automate costly time-consuming tasks.
Deeper than just automating tasks, AI tools can help marketers accurately predict customer behavior or tailor advertising campaigns based on data. This minimizes the guesswork and gives practical insights into winning strategies.
Using AI tools, marketers can also deliver better-performing content, speed up the content production process and replace manual data processing without increasing the marketing budget.
Types of AI Tools for Marketers You Can’t Ignore
If you’re serious about growth, increasing effectiveness and personalizing experiences at scale, you can’t ignore these types of AI tools.
- Chatbots: Engage audience and customers on every channel with customized digital assistants. Qualify leads faster and build long-term relationships with meaningful conversations.
- Automation: Leverage data to make quick marketing decisions. Save time and resources by automating repetitive tasks like sending drip sequences.
- Customer analytics: Understand what customers want by tracking past purchases, how they behave across different channels and deeply analyzing insights.
- Content Marketing: Create data-driven content, generate AI-assisted copy, personalize content for specific audiences and optimize performance.
- Personalized Marketing: Accurately determine customer journey and personalize their digital experience based on previous website interactions, email engagement or content consumption patterns.
- Competitive Intelligence: Gather and analyze relevant data about the industry, market and competitors. Use algorithms to identify trends and upgrade your strategy.
The 12 Best AI Tools for Marketers to Automate Your Goals
Email Marketing AI Tools for Marketers
1) Seventh Sense: Best for delivering accurately-timed emails to each recipient
Seventh Sense is an AI system that uses engagement-based data from your CRM to determine the best send times for each individual on your list based on their peak period of engagement.
With increasing email fatigue, it is difficult to get people’s attention in their inboxes. Seventh Sense not only gives your emails a much higher chance of getting seen, read and engaged with, but it also improves overall email deliverability.
One agency testified to an increased open rate from 5% to up to 37%. Pretty impressive.
- Micro-throttling delivers emails using a human-like method.
- AI sends emails at that precise time each contact is most active in their inbox.
- Integrates with HubSpot and Marketo.
- Quick and easy set-up
- Great customer service
- Complex user interface
- $64/month for 5000 contacts (HubSpot)
- $360/month for 50k leads(Marketo)
G2 Rating: 4.8*
2) Rasa.io: Best for automatically curating and personalizing newsletter content
Rasa.io is a smart email newsletter tool that segments subscribers based on their content consumption habits and sends relevant content tailored to each individual’s interests.
Rasa shortens the time you spend designing newsletters, automates the curation process, provides customized templates and delivers content that each subscriber will find valuable.
All you need to do is choose your keyword-based topics and sources, Rasa.io will then filter through the articles from your sources, pull the most relevant content into your newsletter and send it out to subscribers based on their interests.
It integrates with the likes of Zapier, MailChimp, Shopify and Salesforce.
- Chrome extension allows you automatically add articles to your upcoming newsletter.
- Smart AI sends an individualized and completely custom newsletter to each subscriber.
- Templates customized to business needs
- Comprehensive content library for multiple niches
- Intuitive and easy to use
- No-code required
- GDPR compliant
- Excellent customer service
- No A/B testing available for different content
- 14-day free trial
- $29/month for up to 2500 contacts
G2 Rating: 4.9*
Content Marketing AI Tools for Marketers
3) Narrato: Best for high-performing AI-assisted content writing
With Narrato’s AI writing assistant, you can generate content ideas, briefs, outlines and copy for multiple use cases such as blog posts, web copy or product descriptions. The tool will optimize content for SEO, grammar and readability, then its algorithm will recommend copyright-free images and verify the quality of content using a built-in plagiarism checker.
Narrato is suitable for content marketing teams looking for simplified content creation and collaboration tools to be used by writers or clients. It integrates with Canva and WordPress.
- AI-generated content briefs with SEO suggestions
- AI topic generation and AI writing for multiple use cases
- Offers recommendations for copyright-free images
- Affordable pricing
- Flexible & Easy to navigate
- Great collaboration features
- Few integration options
- Free (for individuals and new teams)
- $8 (for Pro version)
- $18 (for Larger businesses)
G2 Rating: 4.8*
4) Jasper AI: Best for generating exceptional AI content at scale
Creating content that is 100% plagiarism-free takes a lot of time and effort. Jasper does this in seconds.
Supply details about your article such as keywords, content brief and title, Jasper will do the research, writing and editing for you.
Jasper is one of the few AI tools for marketers that is trained by industry experts. It can write everything from keyword-rich, SEO-friendly articles that rank on Google to creative copy for Facebook Ads, landing pages, social media and emails.
If you’re an SEO content marketer, copywriter, social media manager or small business owner, Jasper is suitable for you. It’s also trusted by marketers at Google, Airbnb and IBM, so you know you’re in good company.
- Translates your content into 25+ languages
- 100% plagiarism-free content for website, social media and emails
- Offers multiple content frameworks such as the PAS and AIDA frameworks
- Clean and easy-to-use interface
- High-quality AI-generated content & copy
- Offers a variety of content formats
- Scales up to $299/mo or more if you write a lot
- Fact-checking required
- Plagiarism checker costs extra
- Repetitive content and sometimes incoherent sentences
- Starter Plan costs $29 (for 20,000 words/month)
- Boss Mode costs $59 (for 50,000 words/month)
G2 Rating: 4.8*
5) Surfer SEO: Best for auditing and optimizing your SEO content
Surfer is a content intelligence tool and AI SEO tool that analyzes data from top-ranking content in search results, finds common winning patterns and creates an easy-to-follow guide that you can implement to improve your content, boost organic traffic and rank for your target keyword.
You’re not a robot, and you can’t think like one. This makes it difficult to determine how exactly Google crawls your page. Surfer solves that problem for you by leveraging its AI-driven data analysis to run an in-depth audit of your content. It automates crucial steps in your content optimization process, offers deep insights into keyword data and identifies gaps in your content with suggested fixes to boost your organic ranking.
If you’re working to build an authority site using long-form content, then Surfer is an essential addition to your SEO toolkit. It also offers AI-optimized article outlines and works as a competitive intelligence tool.
- SERP analyzer with unique and detailed data-points
- In-built keyword research tool with chrome extension
- Easy-to-use interface
- Intuitive keyword and domain analyzer
- Provides tons of relevant metrics
- Difficult to learn for beginners
- $49/month (Basic)
- $99/month (Pro)
- $199/month (Business)
G2 Rating: 4.8*
Chatbots & Conversational AI Tools for Marketers
6) Ada: Best for converting customers with a proactive chat experience
Ada is a proactive AI-powered chatbot that engages prospects and customers with automated two-way conversations and provides tailored answers based on their intent and interests.
Chatbots are one of the most effective methods for conversational marketing, and Ada is at the top of that list, ensuring customer questions are answered, user traffic is segmented and only engaged high-quality leads are sent to your sales team.
- No-code builder
- Custom integrations from Slack to Snapchat and Salesforce.
- Suitable for non-technical teams
- Engagement tracking
- Social media integration
- Limited customization for reports
- Custom pricing
G2 Rating: 4.6*
7) SurveySparrow: Best for creating chat-like conversational surveys
SurveySparrow is a flexible research tool that enables you to create surveys and chatbots using its suite of conversational AI features.
Want to analyze market trends? Create a market research survey. Interested in gauging customers’ loyalty? Design an NPS survey.
SurveySparrow gives you features like Jump Logic to show questions relevant to each participant, mimics human-like conversations similar to live chats and leverages omnichannel functionality to enable you to share surveys via email, social, web and scannable QR code.
This one AI tool serves as your lead generation, customer insights and market research tool all in one.
- Offline surveys that let you collect feedback in internet-free zones
- Use display and skip logic features to design the flow of conversation
- Advanced filters for generating insightful reports
- Wide range of beautiful and minimal templates
- 1500+ Integrations and APIs
- Custom CSS
- Short trial period
- No backup for deleted surveys
- 14-day free trial
- $99/mo (Business plan)
- $499/mo (Enterprise plan)
G2 Rating: 4.4*
8) Chatfuel: Best for Automated Social Media Messaging
Use features to generate and qualify leads from comments or ads, reach more customers and increase sales. To support marketing and sales conversations on social media, Chatfuel segments your audience for personalized automation and creates smart replies using a built-in AI engine.
This tool is trusted by major companies such as Netflix, British Airways and Adidas, so you know it’s one of the best.
- Create automated drip campaigns in Messenger
- Accept payments in Messenger
- Integrates with your CRM
- User-friendly editor
- Offers tech support
- No SMS marketing features
- Free trial (for 50 conversations)
- $14.99 (500 conversations/mo)
- $24.99 (1000 conversations/mo)
- $59.99 (3000 conversations/mo)
G2 Rating: 4.6*
Advertising AI Tools for Marketers
9) Albert: Best for AI-optimized and autonomous digital campaigns
Albert, one of the first autonomous AI tools for marketers, is a self-learning AI marketing assistant that plugs into your paid search and social accounts to operate and optimize your digital campaigns.
It can make autonomous decisions related to campaign tasks. It can evaluate analytics from marketing channels to determine lead sources and discover which creative content pieces worked best for every channel and micro audience.
This tool also helps you gain valuable insights into the offers, calls to action and creatives that motivate your customers to buy.
- Autonomously allocates budget and optimizes campaign creative across key channels.
- Uses insights and strategic planning to guide 360° campaigns
- Keyword grouping
- Better budget allocation
- More suitable for B2C Campaigns
- No A/B testing
Pricing: Inquire for price
G2 Rating: N/A
Analytics AI Tools for Marketers
10) Tableau: Best for visualizing data and uncovering business insights
Tableau is an interactive data visualization software that offers AI-powered predictions to help marketers discover actionable insights faster.
With an intuitive visual interface, you can understand your data better, easily identify opportunities and make smarter decisions.
New to data analytics? No problem. Use Tableau’s augmented analytics to ask business questions in plain English and uncover results in the form of colorful data visualizations.
- Provides AI-driven explanations for the value of each data point
- Automatically adds plain language explanations to your dashboard as ‘Data Stories’
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Interactive dashboards
- Natural language queries
- Tough for beginners
- 1-year free trial (for students and teachers)
- $15/user/month (Tableau Viewer)
- $42/user/month (Tableau Explorer)
- $70/user/month (Tableau Creator)
G2 Rating: 4.4*
11) Sotrender: Best for analyzing paid and organic social media performance
Sotrender is a social media AI-driven analytics and reporting tool that helps to measure and assess brand’s social media effectiveness.
On top of that, Sotrender offers the comparison feature, which helps social media managers track their competitors’ social media efforts and compare them with their own results. One of the biggest advantages of Sotrender is the possibility to track the results of competitors’ social media ad campaigns.
With Federated analytics approach, the AI is able to process and present tons of data without exposing its origin. Thanks to that, marketers can easily find out how their ads are performing compared to similar companies, how much their competitors are spending on social media advertising and which objectives are they relying on. Such insights would not be accessible without AI technology.
- Possibility to track competitors’ ad results and spend
- Automatic sentiment for every comment and inbox message
- Extensive and quick reporting
- Quick and easy set up
- Data visualization & interactive charts
- Extensive data regarding paid and organic performance
- Access to historical data
- Great support answering any tech and non-tech questions
- Ads analytics is not included in the smallest packages
- Lacks LinkedIn integration and analytics
- Freelance – $34/month – analytics of 1 profile
- Starter – $59/month – analytics of 5 profiles
- Growth – $110/month – analytics of 10 profiles
- Premium – $195/month – analytics of 20 profiles + ads analytics
- Ultimate – $331/month – analytics of 40 profiles + ads analytics
G2 Rating: 4.6*
Competitive Intelligence AI
12) Crayon: Best for spying on competitors with AI
Crayon is an AI startup that provides marketers with actionable insights they need to stand out in a competitive market.
Unlike Google Alerts which clutters your inbox, Crayon extensively tracks the digital footprint of your competitors, filters out the percentage of data that is irrelevant and identifies meaningful competitive insights that can be used to implement effective strategies across marketing and sales.
With Crayon, you can create your own blue-ocean strategy by spending your time on competitive analysis instead of manual research.
- Automatically tracks over 100 types of intel across millions of unique data sources
- Create word clouds to identify the messaging each competitor is putting out.
- Connects to existing tech stack
- Proactive customer support
- Easy-to-consume metrics
- Not entirely for companies with multiple verticals
- Request for pricing
G2 Rating: 4.5*
Set your Marketing Strategy on Autopilot with AI Tools
With all these tools in your arsenal, we’re sure you are ready to switch things up for exponential growth.
Don’t forget to invest time in learning how each tool can best serve you. If you need any assistance with producing awesome content, you can find writers who use AI Tools to enhance their marketing skills on Godot Media.